TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website dev1.fashionista-outlet.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please click on the button marked "I Accept" at the end of these terms and conditions if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
www.fashionista-outlet.com is a site operated by Fashionista-Outlet Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 6797640 with our registered office at
SOUTH PARK STUDIOS
88 Peterborough Road
All orders made on the fashionista-outlet.com site are subject to availability.
Fashionista-Outlet offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our warehouse
By placing an order through our site you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are able to enter in to contracts governed by English law
- You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries; and
- You are accessing our site from that country.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an invoice via email acknowledging the details of your order, and to confirm the goods have been dispatched.
The contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order unless it has been confirmed in a separate email confirmation
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item or that the item ordered is out of stock.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order and once the card details have been cleared to ensure the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Fashionista-Outlet, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using Sage Pay and PayPal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered Fashionista-Outlet user, we will securely store your credit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Fashionista-Outlet uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
OUR PRICING POLICY:
The price of all the products in our site will be quoted in £sterling, US dollars and European Euros, except in cases of obvious error on our part.
The prices include VAT, but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set in our delivery guide
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which have already been sent to you via an order confirmation.
Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
We deliver internationally and around the UK. We offer different shipping options to meet your needs. Fashionista-Outlet.com offers the following shipping options:
- Same Day Delivery and Next day orders which are placed before 2pm on the previous day - £13.00
- 48 Hour delivery - £12.00
Europe and International Customers:
Please find below the list of countries and prices according to their zones
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
- United States
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Macau SAR China
- United Arab Emirates
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bouvet Island
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Falklands Islands
- Saint Lucia
*Please note that all orders will be processed during office hours. Order for next day delivery, 48 hr, pre 10.00am and business delivery received before 14.00 GMT will be dispatched the same day. All orders received after 14.00 GMT on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday. Estimated delivery times are only to be used as a guide and commence from the date of dispatch. Fashionista-Outlet will not be under any liability for any delays or failure of delivery caused by, destination customs and clearance problems.
If you are ordering as a consumer within the EU, your order will be fulfilled within 30 days of the date of dispatch and email confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
Please note products will be at your risk from the time of delivery or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt – The signature of the person accepting the delivery at the delivery address specified by you will be evidence of delivery at the delivery address and fulfilment of the order by us
- We are unable to re-direct orders once items have been dispatched
- Please be aware we do not deliver on bank holidays
- All orders will be shipped by DHL
- First time customers are subject to standard fraud prevention checks: this could on occasion delay your order being processed and dispatched.
- Items that are in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers
- Fashionista-Outlet only accepts orders for products that are in stock.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 610 4966
Fashionista-Outlet insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes then you accept evidence of a signature by them is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Fashionista-Outlet and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES and DUTIES:
If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
– Fashionista-outlet will collect your courier items for a full refund. Customers should request, via email, to return items within 7 days of receipt, from any address of the customer’s choice. The customer will not be charged for this return if they contact Fashionista-Outlet within 7 days of receipt. We are not liable to re-arrange any re-collections outside the 7 days of receipt. If the customer misses the courier company and the item is out of its 7 day return policy, the customer will be charged for the return. Please note we can only re-arrange delivery once. Failure to re-send back the garment on the second attempt will result in the customer being charged.
Customers will have to pay for their item to be returned back to Fashionista-Outlet. Fashionista-Outlet is not liable to pay for these returns. Customers should request, via email, to return items within 7 days of receipt, from any address of the customer’s choice. Only the cost of the item will be refunded back to the customer excluding the delivery cost.
– All international customers may return items for a full refund*. Customers must request via email to return items within 7 days of receipt and should be returned to the address below. We cannot take responsibility for items lost without a proof of delivery and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
For your own protection we recommend you use a reliable and trust worthy delivery services that insures you for the value of your goods.
*Please note for International Returns outside the UK will have to be paid by the customer. Fashionista-Outlet is not liable to pay for these returns. Only the cost of the item will be refunded excluding the delivery cost.
*If a discounted item returns to its original price only the discounted price will be refunded.
SOUTH PARK STUDIOS
88 Peterborough Road
- Simply fill out the returns form with your details and reason for return, return it back to us and we will arrange the collection for you
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
For further enquiries about returns please send an email to email@example.com
- Your refund will be credited back to the original purchaser’s credit/debit card. This will include shipping costs used to deliver the item to you.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non refundable by Fashionista-Outlet.
- Please note card refunds can take up to 30 days to complete, depending on the banks processing time. This can vary between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- Please note if goods are received damaged or faulty a refund will be granted at our discretion
- Items should be returned to us new, unused and with all Fashionista-Outlet and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be refunded.
- Where provided, designer packaging such as authenticity cards, bags and tags should be included with your return
- All items should be returned within 14 days of receiving your RMA request
- Returns made after these time frames may be accepted at the discretion of Fashionista-Outlet. RMA numbers requested after 7 days will also be granted at our discretion
- Returning Shoes – All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. Shoes should be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product.
Shoes that are returned without boxes or in damaged boxes may not be accepted and therefore a refund will be granted subject to our discretion
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases were delivered without a Fashionista-Outlet tag.
Every reasonable care and attention has been taken to ensure that all the descriptions and colours of our products that appear on Fashionista-Outlet are accurate. However, all measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. We make no warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy of such information. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our cancellation policy.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, audio or text on this site. Fashionista-Outlet tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Fashionista-Outlet does not promise that all content, including functionality will be error-free. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
You agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations where such failure is due to events which beyond our reasonable control.
Our liability for losses you suffer under contract or tort is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
You have certain rights under the law. These include, in England:
- That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
- Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- A right to cancel any order for a product within seven working days commencing on the day after the date on which you receive it, and receive a full refund even if it is not defective.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about your rights contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Bureau. Details of this statutory
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 14 above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
LAW and JURISDICTION:
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched.
- All qualifying entrants will be selected at random.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Open to UK and International Customers.
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone soon after the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agree to be bound by the rules of this competition personal emails migth be use for promotional correspondece and by any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
- Fashionista-Outlet.com will not accept responsibility for any entries not received through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.